[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, September 20, 2015

The words you turned into knives.

Day 22:

Supposed to meet my friends for lunch before lecture (I actually can lunch at home), but they decided to 放我鸽子 at last minute and only informed me after I reached Kent Ridge. Wth. :/ I was a little pissed off because it was super time-wasting - I had 2 hours to spare when I can actually sleep in T.T


(Just found an old Starbucks photo)

After lecture, I went Starbucks to meet my EL1101E project mates. Ohgeez, the 'project' word is enough to make feel nauseous now. :/ Found the meeting a bit inefficient because errr I'm sort of grouped with a person who is very much into aesthetics (but aesthetics is not my main priority, it is more of getting the correct answers). T.T

But ohwell, we just sit there whilst she continued to beautify our presentation slides. I'm feeling bored and all but I can't leave the place. Sighpie. I'm just secretly praying that she would speed up so I can head home earlier :/ But she is a super nice person and I'm quite satisfied with our final presentation slides. Kudos to her!

Reached home feeling hungry and tired, and the horrible haze made everything worst because it caused my eyes to be teary and the stinging feeling is just annoying.

Day 23:


(Lunch in Utown's Sakae Sushi which tasted surprisingly alright)

Had an EL lecture in the morning and I'm so done with school. Hahahahas, accompanied Amanda for lunch as she awaited for her next tutorial class. Finally, I felt the effect of my timetable - early dismissals. For the past few weeks it had been horrible because I had to stay in school just to complete stupid disgusting RPs. T.T And I'm nearly done with everything, except for one last diary log for a particular RP. Whoopee! :D

Day 24:

Dress down day because I only had a two hour PL2131 lecture which I find it a waste of time to travel all the way to school just for this. T.T Why no webcast lecture Zzz. Went home for lunch and I enjoyed a two hour nap which made me so elated. My lack of sleep was compensated. Hahahahas! (:



(Had I mentioned how much I crave for Thai food?!)

Day 25:

EL1101E tutorial presentation and yay I'm done with my one and only presentation for this sem. :DD Kudos to my fellow groupmates, Amanda and Shujun, for their great efforts!



(Our first lunch together)

Went for another 2 lectures before rushing home to catch my tv show. Me is happy girl! :D

Day 26:

Met my O'weekers Alison and Rachel for lunch over at FASS, and I was quite upset with the NUS Internal Shuttle Bus system for their low frequency of bus. Shouldn't they increase the frequency during peak lunch hours?!

After which, I rushed over to Utown to meet Amanda for MS1102E tutorial. Yeahs, I only had a 40 minutes lesson that day, what life is this. Hahahahas! :/



I'm gonna pick up the pieces
and build a lego house.
If things go wrong, 
we can knock it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment