[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's too cold outside for angels to fly.

Cheers to the long-awaited recess week!

I thought recess week is supposed to a holiday week. How come I am just mugging at home / rushing deadlines? :/ Ahhh, what life is this. Why not just change the name to mugging week? I think I will feel better that way.

Anyways, stay-home Monday because I really need to rush my GES1003 individual assignment. Spent the entire Sunday and Monday on it already but I'm still not yet done. Suddenly felt that a word-limit of 1000 words is like quite little? Either that or I am too carried away and wrote too many irrelevant stuff. But ohwell, *makes a mental note to myself: I die die have to finish this by today, or I am not going to sleep*

Rcently I have no activities >.< Shall blog about a past outing with Vian that has been stuck as a draft for ages. Hahahahas! I think this was about 2 months ago? LOLOL! And I'm finally meeting her tomorrow, so feeling quite excited about everything. My first legit sleepover :P (excluding chalets)

That fateful day Itacho
where all hell broke loose when you put two insane people together
And I shall let the pictures do all the talking. A picture speaks a thousand words. Hahahahas!

(I really, really love salmon)

(I forgot what I ordered)

(Some salad sushi is it? Hahahahas!)

(Roasted salmon sushi!)

(Squid that we love it very much)

(??? But I remember it not being as nice)

(Ordered the mango curry don't know what sushi again)

I really really love Itacho. It is like incomparable to the other sushi shops. Just that, the price is also *ahem ahem* Sighpie. If only I am rich....

(Dessert over at blackball)

Speaking about Blackball, funny how I used to travel long distances for Blackball, but now that it opened a branch in Lot 1, I only ate there once. LOL! :D Psychological effect much huh.

(I can feel your halo, halo, halo)

(Missing this bitch much)

(Rocking the geek way)

(Just having another crazy moment)

(I think I look cute somehow hahahas!)

Went back to our favourite JRunway for crazy phototaking moments. I absolutely love their props, hahahahas! :D 


要遇上一个人,只要用一分钟的时间。
要喜欢上一个人, 只要一句话的时间。
要爱上一个人,只要用一天的时间。
但要忘记一个人,却要用一生的时间。

No comments:

Post a Comment