[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, September 25, 2015

And for the first time we'd smile.

Can't believe that I am actually blogging about my trip to Langkawi last June instead of studying for my mid-terms now hahahahas! *inserts sheepish grin*

Langkawi Summer Trip
June 2015

Day 1:

(Changi Airport)

Hahahahas, my fringe seemed to make me look 10 years younger LOLOL!! Recently, all the late-nights are making my complexion worsen, so much that I think I aged 10 years?!

(Our budget airline)

(That leg space)

Perhaps because I was situated at the emergency area, so my leg space is particularly big. Hahahahas! #luckygirl96 I had a smooth trip with Tigerair, no complains! And we reached Langkawi in the evening.

Some visuals taken from my walk from the airport to my hotel:

(The airport was super small)

(The number of cars there is ... speechless)

(I think it is impractical to put flower pots in the middle of the pavement?! Nearly tripped over one because I was busy staring at my phone)

Hotel for the day: One Hotel Helang
(~SGD90 / night)

It was just a 5 minutes walk away from the hotel. It is grand (compared to the other accommodation places), but I guess people will prefer to stay near the beaches? So the hotel was empty. I don't even see any guests around?! So errr to be honest, it was quite eerie. Hahahahas.

(The lobby)

(The corridor that they don't even bother to on the lights, I on it myself -.-)

(Inside the room)

The interior of the room was still okay! It was generally clean and spacious for a family of 4 like us. Although there was nothing much to do in the hotel room (the tv channels are all in Malay, which I cannot understand), we were just looking for a place to stay for the night. So okay luh! :D

(Night market)

We droved to this night market (I forgot what was it called already), but it was a wasted trip -.- There's not much stores there, much less food. T.T Sighpie. Hungry much :/ But okay, we decided to dinner at this restaurant opposite the night market.

(The menu!)

(Dinner for the day!)

Everything was great, the sweet and sour fish was the highlight! :DD I love seafood ahhhh. However, one thing I regretted about eating there is: insects. Got ten over mosquito bites all over my legs just from that one hour dinner there. Geeez! Disfigured T.T

Went back to hotel early after driving around for a spin. It was a tiring day! :/


Settle down my friend, we're inching closer,
reach your hand out to the finish line.
This will soon be over, it'll be paradise next,
its our paradise next.

1 comment:

  1. Blur sotong HAHAHA see la text text text 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete