[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

If the city never sleeps, then that makes two.

Just ended my PL2131 midterm earlier in the morning, and I felt relief despite all the screwed careless mistakes that I had made. (No idea why I cannot remember the answer although I memorised that section of the notes already) :/ Ought to go bangwall. Seriously. And that's my first midterms and I had to go screw it up. Screw you, yanqi!

And I must say my PL2131 tutorial is really, really, really damn useless?!? Didn't remember learning anything and he kept harping on experimental techniques but I totally have no interest so my brain automatically shut down. T.T

But happy midweek, because I have a small achievement. :P Finally found GES1003 interesting because we did role-play. I was the complain queen and I made everyone laughed, so I guess this was quite a feat for me. (Y) hahahahas! And yes, I earned class participation points while having fun! :DD

Anyways, I'm on my way home now lugging my heavy bag and trapped in a sardine-packed train whilst having a massive headache and feeling like want to puke any moment soon. >.< Geez. I'm weak. Arghs.

~

Updated:

Feeling the pain as I just clicked cancel for my two weekend driving slots. T.T Arghs! It is quite hard to book driving slots?! I booked mine three months in advance omg, and I have to cancel it now because of other commitments. Zzz.

Stupid PL1101E mid-terms why do you have to be on a Saturday. I shouldn't be too ambitious and slot my driving lessons, music lessons and the exam all in a day rights. Sighpie. && burden Run for Autism volunteering, which made me cancelled driving lessons and postpone dental appointment. What life is this manzxc.

Sometimes I really do wonder if I involved myself in too many activities. From archery, to Project Embrace, to learning driving, to attending music lessons, to monthly dental appointments, to ad-hoc events like volunteering, to coaching my sister in her studies. I think my conclusion is: I have no life. Thank goodness yours truly didn't choose to stay in hall. I think I'll die from the hall activities and rich social life :/

Off to dinner at my current favourite:
Keng Eng Kee Seafood @ Bukit Merah

Eating is the only time where I have time to relax. Ohgeeez. :/

(Marmite Pork)

(Pig Liver)

(Minced Pork Tofu)

(Mingzhu Roll)

(Taro)

(Cuttlefish)

Good food, good company, good day. But my life is not good with all the hectic activities. >.<


All of the voices surrounding us here,
they just fade out when you take a breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment