[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 2, 2015

My mind is a warrior. My heart is a foreigner.

Recess week (last week) has been pretty much hectic for me, as I met up with new friends, overdue catch up with the old friends, and also errr stay-home to get shit done (yikes).

I'm glad I met up with L even though things were awkward and all. But I guessed it is better to take a step forward and to experiment, and see for ourselves if things could work out. :3

The highlight of the week: sleepover! Hahahahas! :D

Went to school for a SEP talk which I felt that it was not very useful other than the fact that I learnt that if you choose to travel to China for your SEP, you can go SEP for a second time to another place. Which sounds pretty interesting, but can you imagine psychology being taught in Chinese?! Ohno. -.- I think I will die.

Afterwards, I met up with the bestie Huiqi for lunch at Jurong Point, Swensens. Hahahahas! :D P.S. The service is super bad there, I'm so not going back to patronise again T.T

(Mandatory selfie shot)

(Crayfish pasta, yum!)

(Cookies and cream ice cream)

Took a bus down to Vivian's hall myself and wow, the bus trip was super long?! Around 15-20 minutes I guess. :/ But it was just from Jurong Point to her hall...

Slap myself for not taking any pictures together throughout our entire sleepover ohgosh.

Anyways, we explored the NBS library (it was her first time there) because it was located at this super ulu place ohgeeez. The library shouldn't be called a library because it was freaking noisy. Everyone was just talking at the top of their voices, and people were practicing their presentation in the small cubicles (?) which is super cool because it comes with the visualiser and all for each cubicle, and there's around 5 of them. Amazed.

Dinner at this weird place because a card was required to pay for the food. Y'know the Kopitiam card? At least when you go Kopitiam got discounts and all, and they allow you to pay in cash. But yeahs, the NTU food court no discounts and require a card which is super mafan?! I borrowed from Vian. LOLOL, and the aunties there were all very angst. Pms much omg.

Went back to her room to study, it was really conducive because the room was big with huge table and aircon hehes! I occupied the table whilst her boyfriend and her studied on the bed. They make such a cute couple hahahahas. I was initially quite sceptical about him but that night I was super impressed. He was quite caring not only to her, but her friends as well. 难得 worhs. Vian, must cherish this good haul. Hahahahas! :D

Bathed in the middle of the night (I actually hate bathing so late) before heading back to study a bit more then sleep. I shared a bed with Vian, whilst her boyfriend slept on the cold hard floor. Ouch.

Nonetheless, I woke up super early at 6 plus because I was due to go to a mosque in Bishan for the Malay Studies project. :/ Tired die me, and the haze that day was pretty bad.

Alighted at Sembawang whereby Amanda's daddy drove us to the mosque. What would I do without you Manda hahahahas! The mosque is so out-of-place and I didn't want to venture out to find the place myself under the haze. :/ Thanks Manda and her daddy!

Finished project quickly (we only did an interview, because the authorities did not allow us to witness the slaughtering of sheep which was the main highlight of our visit tsktsk), after which me and Manda headed to Sun Plaza for a pizzahut meal.

And yes, I went home to mug for the rest for the week. With driving lessons and music lessons slotted during the weekends. #nolifeyanqi And I'm sorry for such a wordy post. :/


People say stick and stones may break your bones,
but names can never hurt you, but that's not true.
Words can hurt. They hurt me.
Things were said to me that I still haven't forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment