[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

For you, I'd bleed myself dry.

With the end of EL1101E midterms earlier this morning, I am finally done with all my midterms for the semester. Woohoo! :D Yet it simply just didn't feel like the end of midterms. Perhaps my university life has been just so hectic that it is never ending, because the end of midterms signals the start of project deadlines. Sighpie, and after which, finals will start. Ahhh, my life :/

The EL1101E midterm marking has been super efficient, because I got back my results on the same day itself at 4pm. And... I walked out of the exam auditorium with much confidence, only to see my screwed up marks on my gradebook. Whut. What just happened. I studied hard for this, I really did, because I knew I screwed PL1101E and PL2131 big-time, I am determined to at least pass this mod will flying colours. Boy, I overestimated myself. :/

I was actually on a shopping spree with Manda to celebrate the end of exams, but the news of my grade just killed my mood. Yanqi, buck up please. T.T

Ohwell, no use crying over spilled milk. Thanks Manda and L for comforting me and telling me everything is okay, even though I know it's not. But ohwell, it still feels comforting to know that people do care about you, and to remind you that having bad grades is not the end of the world.

We were all tired after much shopping, so off to Pizzahut for dinner (I only spent $5 for the meal because there's a one-for-one deal and we have some voucher :P) Hahahahas, then we headed to Nunsaram Korean Dessert Cafe for something sweet to cheer ourselves up.

(So cute!)

(While waiting for our bingsu)

(We decided to spam photos)

(The waiting time was freaking long)

(Manda looked ghostly here :P)

(What a candid shot)

(Cheesecake Bingsu)

(Trying to showcase my artistic flair in photography)

Thanks for everything, my little bestie. :D Thanks for sticking with me all these years, and I'm glad to find such a soul mate in you. Just wanted to let you know that you're one of a kind, and I'm really honoured to know you as my bestie. Cheers!


And I don't get waves of missing you anymore,
they're more like tsunami tides in my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Why so difficult to find the 'post a comment' button one! Hahahahas, awwww ♥♥♥ i THINK i also ai ni a lot!!!! hehehe i'm glad you know i'm one of a SPECIAL kind :P grades not the end of the world la hehehe. think about how i spent my JC life HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete