[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, November 30, 2015

Be in love with your life, every detail of it.

Grandma's birthday today! :D We celebrated two days in advance because I had a EL1101E paper today and MS1102E paper two days later. LOLOL. Hope to see her in pink health again, because I still want her to be actively standing up to scold me. Hahahahahas! :D Speedy recovery, ahma!

Throwback to a mini feast at Novena with family. Yummy! :DD Mummy's favourite. And speaking of this, I'm craving of tzechar. Sighpie.

(Prawn-paste chicken)

(Tie Ban Tofu)

(Vegetable)

Hehehes, yum yum in my tum tum! :D Looking forward to more feasts after exams. I'm saving money now to splurge after my exams (LOL, as if I even have any money).

Anyways, just a mini story to share that I find quite meaningful. My uncle was queueing for coffee yesterday when an elderly in front of him suddenly fell. My uncle rendered assistance by helping to stablise him and bringing him to a nearby chair to rest. He even helped the elderly to buy his coffee. After having a mini-chat, my uncle found out that the elderly unfortunately had cancer and he was here for chemotherapy. The very next day, this same elderly actually camped in front of the 7-11 with a packet of chocolates and waited for my uncle to turn up to thank him for his help. He didn't even know what time my uncle will arrive at the hospital but the elderly just stood there and waited for him.

I guess, it is the little things that we do sometimes even without noticing that matter. Even though my uncle just helped the elderly and it was nothing much really, yet the gratitude he received was so great. And it is because of these small acts that made me realised that mankind is inherently good after all.


Everything will be okay in the end.
If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment