[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 27, 2015

May the night wrap its arms around you and protect you while you rest.

Press on, the finals are soon coming to an end! :DDD I am actually super happy today because I'm finally done with the most burdensome PL1101E. Whoopee! Putting 'how have I done' aside, I'm just relieved that it is finally over. All my previous papers weren't well done, but ohwell. One can only be forward looking, I just want this nightmare to end quickly! Two more papers to freedom!

(Ripped from Tumblr)

"You do not get to choose the events that come your way for the sorrows that interrupt your life. They will likely be a surprise to you, catching you off guard and unprepared. You may hold your head in your hands and lament your weak condition and wonder what you ought to do. To suffer, that is common to all. To suffer and still keep your composure, your faith and your smile, that is remarkable. Pain will change you more profoundly than success or good fortune. Suffering shapes your perception of life, your values and priorities, and your goals and dreams. Your pain is changing you."

-Pastor David Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment