[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Half the world is starving, and the other half is trying to lose weight.

(INFINITE's Dongwoo)

A mini post because it is Dongwoo's birthday today hahahas! :D Happy Birthday! Come, quick everyone wish him happy birthday. He's so cute luh, hahahahas. Okay, back to mugging. Finals in three days, ohno and I feel so ill-prepared T.T P.S. I used to hate my exam schedule, cause I don't really have a break in between (ie. most of my exams are held on consecutive days). But after seeing Hexuan's exam schedule, I think I should be thankful for my schedule already. Hahahas! :/

Throwback to my Eighteen Chefs meal with family the other day:

(Eighteen Chefs)

Japanese curry which looks a little unappetizing, but it actually tasted fine.

And seriously, it is a signal for me to refurbish my house soon. What's up with the recent hoo-ha in my house -.- Light bulb fused in kitchen a few weeks ago, and I just changed it. But yesterday the light bulb in my storeroom-cum-wardrobe/changing room fused. Water taps start leaking. Sofa was suddenly 'bestowed' with split lines. Wts. 


Sometimes we're too quick to count
down the days that we forget to make
the days count. Don't rush life.

No comments:

Post a Comment