[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, November 20, 2015

Angels raining down on me.

A special day for my love. 

(Reusing my insta's photo)

生日快乐 bimbz! A year older, a year wiser. Glad that you finally matched up to my intelligence and maturity level (hopefully), hehehes. Hope you enjoy your day and have a blast with your Junjun LOLOL! *oh goosebumps, gross shit* Hahahahas!


I miss your company omg. I love how we always deesiao each other, you always make my life as interesting as hell. And how you are always there for me even though I am a bad friend, much loves. ♥ We need to go out soon, Itacho Sushi date please! Happy birthday bestie! Hahahahas! Miss you plenty plenty, and I can't wait for finals to be over. Burdensome only. Arghs.

~

Stupid finals got me feeling like ~!@#$%^&*(). Falling sick in the midst of reading week is not fun at all. Surviving on low levels of sleep and high levels of caffeine/snacks. Sometimes I wonder how did I even manage to made it into University. LOLOL, struggling in JC and now University is worst. Omaigawd. :3 P.S. I think I sounded pretty much incoherent, hahahahas. #whatunididtome

Anyways, I'm freaking annoyed with my family sometimes. My throat hasn't been feeling well for the past few weeks already, it actually hurts a little when I speak, so I try to maintain my current volume and not to scream if need be. But hell, why does everyone in my family got hearing problems?!?

I got a loud booming voice because it was trained since I'm young. Staying with grandparents trained me to speak loudly because they cannot hear me properly. But recently, I finally felt the strain in my throat. :/ But okay, they are old. I understand. It is inevitable.

But I don't understand how come my immediate family have such serious hearing problems too?! Sometimes when one is too lazy to walk over / caught up with your own things in another room, obviously you will shout to the other party rights. So when I actually does that, my throat is already strained. Then fck it, I have to go louder and louder and louder than my usual screams BUT NOBODY HEARD ME. WTF seriously.

Even on phone calls. That embarrassing moment when I'm out in the public but I have to scream into the phone because they cannot hear me. And not just scream, I scream repeat, scream louder repeat, and repeat and repeat and repeat. Wtf seriously. I felt like I'm some broken radio, but my volume max liao horhs. Arghs. So pissed off now.

RIP throat.


Even if the sun refused to shine,

Even if romance ran out of rhyme,
You would still have my heart,
Until the end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment