[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I want to be your favourite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanks for everything. 

(Happy birthday to the bae!)

No words can describe how much gratitude I felt towards this woman. Thanks for tolerating my nonsense these three years. Thanks for showering me with love and care, through your constant nagging (you sounded more and more like my mum omaigawd), encouraging words and welfare packs! Woohoo! :DDD I may not be the best or ideal friend, but I am definitely sincere in this friendship. Once again, happy birthday! Enjoy your day and have a blast babes! :D

Throwback to the recent Starbucks 1-for-1 promotion.

(Christmas Special)

Got myself a Toffee Nut Latte and Christmas Panettone Latte. :D I don't get why everyone is raving about the Toffee Nut Latte, personally I don't really like it because I find it too bitter for my liking? Or is it just me, hahahas. Prefer the new flavour Christmas Panettone Latte, but then again, I find it pretty usual (ie. nothing special). *shall stick to my usual White Chocolate Mocha Frap or Dark Mocha Frap* LOL.

Anyways, last weekend was good because I don't have to do any housework except for the laundry, LOLOL! :D Mummy engaged a cleaner (one-day kind) to wash the windows, the toilets and the floor. She did a pretty good job cleaning the windows and toilets (I swear the windows are sparkling, and the toilet no longer have black spots on the floor). But LOL, she dropped a lot of hair whilst mopping the floor, so is sort of equivalent to not mopping. T.T But whatever, I'm not going to redo the job since she actually mopped it twice already. 5 hours of torture but the cleaner was still going strong, and she is super petite I swear?! Not going to engage her services any moment soon, because #budgetbarbie. Perhaps some day when I do spring cleaning then!

P.S. I never had a domestic worker/cleaner before because we don't want to spend unnecessary money when we can do the chores ourselves. So this was the first time we engaged this cleaning service, and woohoo, I swear the feeling of sitting down on the sofa and watching someone help you do housework is bliss.


If the moon and stars should fall,
They'd be easy to replace.
I would lift you up to heaven,
And you would take their place.

1 comment: