[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, November 9, 2015

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans.

Blogging on the go again. Went to school specially for one lecture today because I heard that they were giving back our group project results. I was feeling very nua and all (how long has it been since I stopped heading to school on Mondays LOL). My last GES1003 lecture was enjoyable, we had a lot of fun and laughters and I met Jinyi's boyfriend for the first time, everything is good and chill until we got back our results.

Ouch. The sudden realisation how competitive GES1003 was, or should I extrapolate to all the modules across the faculties and say how competitive NUS is. T.T Ohgeez. Hard work is not correlated to good results. :/ Got a mediocre grade for group project, below average grade for individual assignment, and even my two contest results are just meh, I guessed I'm doomed for this module (even though it was initially one of my more confident module). T.T Sighpie.

I am super hungry and craving for sushi now. I am sleep-deprived and feeling super tired now. I am frustrated because the little girl beside me is screaming her head off, and her high-pitched voice just kept reverberating in my head now. T.T Headache much.

Bring me back to happier times with my clique. I want my carefree life back. :/ Now I'm just struggling to survive, but on the verge of dying. 

(My precious girls)

(Singing all day, all night long)

Post midterms celebrations at Teoheng with 'dem last month. I like how some things just stay the same.


But only love can say ----
Try again or walk away.
But I believe for you and me,
the sun will shine one day.
So I'll just play my part, &
pray you'll have a change of heart.
But I can't make you see it through.
That's something only love can do.

2 comments: