[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Because I whistle to a different tune.

Hahahahas, can anyone relate with me? :/

(Ripped from chibird.tumblr.com)

Been binge eating recently and eating unhealthy food at that -.- Can't seem to stop, because I have unnecessary cravings for junk food every now and then. :/ Must be too stressed, arghs. Somebody seriously need to stop me before my waistline expands.

Dinner for the night:
(Cheers to a big plate of food)

Sometimes food court is still the best. Huge serving yet cheap. Yummy chicken chop with aglio olio, and tons of cheese oozing on the fries, complete with coleslaw and soup of the day (mushroom soup). And it costs less than $10. Hehehes. #budgetbarbiemuch

I'm sorry that my recent posts seem very short / no substance / no quality, I ran out of inspiration, but I just felt the need to write something to relieve stress from this stupid hectic university life. Two more deadlines before I can drop everything and concentrate on the battle for finals.

Anyways, I got back my results for my EL1101E project and yay I'm happy that our efforts and hard work paid off. The grades were unexpected, and I just want to say a big thankyou for my dedicated groupmates for a job well done. On the other hand, I was feeling sore because our video for MS1102E was not selected as one of the top best few :/  Spent a lot of effort on this, and I wouldn't say it was excellent, but I thought we did decent? Ohwell... The Professor screened some of the top few videos. I do admit that some were extraordinary good, but there were few videos that the prof screened was quite ~!@#$%^&*(). I cannot comprehend why are they scored so high?!


People keep talking
but I can't hear a word they say.
Life just keeps moving,
the world gets stranger everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment