[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I don't ever want to come down, from the West Coast rush and summer high.

(Texas Chicken)

Last Friday's comfort food with Amanda after a long, long day in school. #fatdieme Hahahahas, recently I have been addicted to munching cherry tomatoes as snacks to keep me awake (guess it didn't really help LOL). I have been sleeping for 7-8 hours for this past week, but I wonder why I am still so tired :/ *sleep-deprived much*

School has been unbearable, and I just can't wait for finals to be over soon. *welcoming December holidays with open arms* For the first time in my life, I made zero plans at all for my holidays because I have been too busy/tired to think and plan. Ahh geez.:/ Burden sister who needs to study for her O levels next year, and burden mum who broke her toe, I cannot make plans to go overseas during this break. Sighpie. Ohwell, shall take this chance to explore Singapore. Recently, I found some interesting places in Singapore that are worth to explore :D Hehes, excited!

Went for a meeting with ARC with my Project Embrace team today, and I guess it was an eye-opening experience for me. Hahahahas! :D It was my first time meeting with a real 'client', and even though I didn't speak at all, it was still a first-hand experience to see how people communicate, and I treat this as a good learning experience. Despite our plans for collaboration fell through, they did provided insights and suggestions on improvements, which I think are good learning points.

Anyways, I was grateful that this Friday's tutorial was cancelled, which means one free day! :D I need to catch up with my sleep, and rush my assignments, and perhaps practice music. Being busy again, but at least I am spared the burden of forcing myself to wake up on time to go school. :/ Speaking of that, I was late for 46 minutes for my PL2131 lecture today, and arghs, why did so many people notice it >.< Embarrassing much.

Before I end this post, to those who are going through this tough period as well, let's jiayous together! Hwaiting! (Y)


It's 1am and I can't breathe
because of the scars you left on my
heart that you painfully call love.

No comments:

Post a Comment