[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, October 31, 2015

50% child and 50% old soul.

Happy Halloween guys! :D

Didn't went Trick-or-Treating (although I would pretty much want to try next year hehes), but yay I finally joined in the hype by heading to USS's Halloween Horror Night two weeks ago with my babes to celebrate instead. :D My first time, and it was not bad luh. The props are very well done and realistic, although it failed to scare me. Hahahahas. Or am I too brave? :DDD #self-compliment

(Nice backdrop)

Feeling excited and jumpy and all while we make our way towards the venue. :D And when we joined the queues at the entrance, guess who I saw! Junho! Omg, what a coincidence! Seeing him suddenly reminds me of how much I missed my JC CCA mates. :/

(The standard photo that everyone takes when they went HHN)

(And we bought the photos as souvenirs tooo)

(The torturous snaky long queues and I felt like I'm in sauna)

(I had a bad hair day ohgosh)

(Moehan looked ghastly here LOLOL)

(Spamming photos whilst Moehan just emo at one corner)

I don't feel that any of the photos we taken that night were instaworthy, because I don't really look good in any photos T.T Omigosh. Hahahahas, but thanks Amanda, Weina and Moehan for their company that night. I keep these old friends close to the heart, they are all so precious. Thanks for making my night a wonderful one. Let's wait till Yangfan finish his A's then let's have a proper gathering with full attendance! :DD



自己乘坐一艘船,在这片海洋里漂流。
想要拥有一切永远都是不可能的梦。
只有回忆与遗憾使能够拥有的。

1 comment: