[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Good people are like candles; they burn themselves up to give others light.

(Happy birthday to this pig!)

Finally found some time to celebrate my bestie's birthday yesterday. Four days late, because burden me had project deadlines to meet, so I couldn't meet her earlier :/ #badfriend I got her to choose her own birthday gift, and she got herself a Everlast tee. :D I find the tee plain and simple yet nice, hahahahas, got the minimalist feel.

Met her at Jurong Point and accompanied her to shop at G2000 for her scholarship ceremony this coming Friday. Super proud of her! :DD Went for dinner at Pizzahut this time, and ordered the usuals. My favourite Beef Lasagna, hehehes, yum yum in my tum tum! #feelinghappyeventhoughIamnotthebirthdaygirl

(Blackball for dessert)

Super excited to find out that the shop next to Blackball is Llaollao, yay! :D Next time I can go and satisfy my cravings after my monthly dental appointments. Okay, I totally sounded like a pig now. Hahahahahas. :D

Happy Birthday Huiqi! I'm so sorry that I didn't prepare a birthday card or anything beforehand (because I was quite busy T.T). Sorry for being such a lousy friend, but I still want to thank you for sticking with me all these years. Seven years of friendship, no joke. Hahahahas! ^^ Thanks for everything, and may happiness continue to stay within you. Stay smiley! :DDD


I'm falling apart. I'm barely breathing.
With a broken heart that's still beating.
So I'm holding on, I'm still holding on,
I'm barely holding on.

1 comment: