[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul.

Got back my results a few days ago and I felt immense disappointment. I felt that I am not giving my best into this entire shit, but seriously I screwed it up so badly that I have no idea how am I suppose to survive for the rest of the semester. :/ Even my individual assignment and all, which I can safely said that I had put in a lot effort, was fck up. I don't know where went wrong? Sometimes I wonder if I am really cut out for university. Should I just quit and go work? I don't get it why the people around me kept saying that this is the gradeless semester / you can S/U everything, but I need my grades to declare my major. T.T Arghs. People just don't understand me.

I think I am a failure in everything. Cannot study, cannot drive, cannot play music properly. I am a failure in life. T.T


In your arms as the dawn is breaking,
face to face & a thousand miles apart.
I've tried my best to make you see.
There's hope beyond the pain.
If we give enough, if we learn to trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment