[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, October 23, 2015

The road was lonely, but still, she did not look for headlights.

Barely surviving. One project down. Two more to go! I can't wait for all these to end omg. Been drinking coffee all day, all night long (on average 2 cups a day), and I think I have too much caffeine in me now that this sole thought of me being so unhealthy just irks me. :/

Mummy decided to injured herself by throwing dropping the toaster on her leg and yeahs, her toe broke. Not toenail, but toe. Legit toe. And sometimes this kind of happening always rendered me speechless. Bangwall much. She's on medical leave for a week, and couping herself at home because she cannot go anywhere. :/ Lesson learnt guys, please be careful when dealing with heavy electrical appliances!

Been covering some of her duties at home, namely being a housewife, for a few days and I am just so tired, omg. Really wondered how she balances between working in a company and working at home. :/ I am in sudden awe of her, hahahahahas! Mummy please recover soon -.-

Looking forward to the end of next week because I would be saying sayonara to three of my tutorials. :DDD Last tutorials for three of my modules, whoopeee! Can you feel my happiness and relief!?

Throwback to my Paradise Dynasty lunch last Sunday with my mama:

(Decided that Taiwan's authentic 红油抄手 is still the best)

(A huge plate of stir-fried beef noodles that is sufficient for two persons)

(Who can resist xiaolongbaos!)

Hahahahahas, good meal. :D Recently felt a significant number of ulcers growing in my mouth. Ouch, pain. Stupid braces. :/


Remember those walls I built
Well baby, they're tumbling down.
And they didn't even put up a fight.
They didn't even make a sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment