[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Comparisons are easily done, once you had a taste of perfection.

Two days to MS1102E Video submission.
Six days to GES1003 Report submission.
Seven days to EL1101E Project submission.
Leggo, just one more week to go before I can taste temporary freedom.

Met my two poops, Vivian and Peggy, for a dinner date @ IKEA Alexandra last Tuesday :D Didn't realised it was just a few busstops away from NUS; it took me only around 10-15 minutes to reach?! Hahahahas, happygirl96. Thank goodness I joined O'week because we went there for flagday (that's when I knew the existence of this bus), if not this dumb girl here will definitely take the MRT down to Queenstown and bus to IKEA hahahahas! :/

(Cheers to IKEA food!)

(Failed attempt at selfie)

(The colour tone and everything just sucks omg)

(Two poopheads and Beauty)

Hahahahas, food (10/10), company (10/10), mood (10/10). :DD Looking forward to our next date (after finals I guess, sighpie). These days I have been too busy, and I'm sorry to those whom I super late reply (hahahas I need 2 working days :P) LOLOL.

休息是为了走更长的路.
Meetups like this is really a good remedy to relieve stress.


There is only one thing that
makes a dream impossible to achieve:
the fear of failure.
-Paulo Coeino

No comments:

Post a Comment