[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, October 17, 2015

You are only invisible to those who do not deserve to see you.

Feeling shag these days, and I seem to be sleeping more than usual, but why do I still feel so tired?! My life these days have been revolving around projects, projects and more projects. How come others only have 1 or 2 projects, but I have 3?! Life is unfair :/ I really don't see the fun and purpose in attending school now. Life has been hell these days.

On a side note, I thank my GES1003 project mates for being so dedicated. I found myself not contributing much to the discussions and all (I'm always late for project meetings due to other commitments), and I am sorry for it. But I really did put in my 100% in writing up my parts; I have put in a lot of thought in it (and it is super time-consuming). But still I'm thankful for this group (because you guys constantly push one other and not slack off; I hate slackers omg, reminds me of my PW group LOL). The deadline for this project is nearing, I hope that we can continue giving our all, and do a good job of it, and ace the project yeahs!

Special mention to Richmond because during a night project meeting, he brought so much food that is enough to last a lifetime to eat as dinner/supper, there was sushi, chips, kinderbueno and peppero amongst others. #happykid96 because I like to eat.

Anyways, some visuals from two weeks ago:

(Take 1)

(Take 2)

(NG!)

Cheers to 1-for-1 Starbucks promotion, I had my second cup already. :D I'm thankful for this certain someone for her accompany in school, despite me being sick and tired of seeing her 24/7, yes including weekends for project meetings and whatnot. Keeeding! Hahahahas! (: But I'm really thankful.

Sometimes, when life gives you hell, learn to look at the bright side. Be thankful and appreciative to everyone/everything around you instead of dwelling in negativity. Learn to overcome these obstacles to be a better person who is stronger mentally. Believe in yourself.

(Healthy salad meal to cleanse my soul)

But I ordered a bubbletea to go with it LOL.


The future belongs to those who
believe in the beauty of their dreams.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH your "But I ordered a bubbletea to go with it LOL" was the epic part of your post omg it's so funny.

    ReplyDelete