[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, October 15, 2015

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet.

Last Friday lunch date with my favourite O'weekers Jovee and Aloysius, before rushing for my one-and-only tutorial of the day. (And I was late for 5 minutes tsktsk). Hahahahas! :3 But it has been a long time since I last saw them, so yay happy for a great meetup!

(Milkcow for dessert)

(Stupid Aloysius kept blaming me for my slanted hands that ruined the photo T.T)

My honest thoughts: 2 months into university, but I only made hi-bye friends. As much as I like my O'week mates, they are eventually just people whom I meet up for meals on some days only. There is no genuine and deep friendships that I appreciated. x.x No one whom I can connect well to, no one whom I can pour my troubles to. I dislike such surface friendships because there is just no depth, and sometimes it makes me wonder, what's the point of making friends if friendships are to be kept this way?

Okay, just some rants because I am on my way home alone (alone, hence my thoughts tend to run wild). Ohwell, decided to clear my thoughts by going 'green' for dinner. :P 

(Spinach pizza with yummy nuggets)

The pizza surprisingly tasted not bad (that I even bought another one the next day hahahahas). Hahahahas, but okay. Not healthy after all. :3


I found a way to let you in,
But I never really had a doubt.
Standing in the light of your halo,
I've got my angel now.

No comments:

Post a Comment