[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast.

Mummy was on leave yesterday and sister had no school (marking day), so we headed to Shabusai @ Woodlands for lunch after my driving stimulator session. LOLOL, #badgirl96 I made up my mind to stop going for GES1003 lectures anymore. Shall just stay home to watch webcasts 'cause I find it pointless to go all the way down to school just for 1.5 hour (even my travelling time is longer :3)

(Before)

Soup base: Sukiyaki and some yuzu collagen (?) Both taste awesome, hehehes, and they match well because sukiyaki soup base is slightly more salty but yuzu collagen soup base is more bland yet more flavourful. LOLOL, I don't know how explain luh, but both are great!

(Tons of food)

(I ate enough meat to last for a lifetime)

(After)

Hahahahas, damn nice. (Y) 赞! The money is worth it, because the soup base is especially delicious and the meat is free flow. There's chicken, pork and beef for you to choose from. I ordered around 12 plates altogether, omg. Fat die me. Hahahahas!

However, there's always two sides to a coin. :/ Walao, they limit the eating time to 60 minutes. Wth, I speed-eat omg. >.< There's desserts and all, I didn't have the luxury of time to decorate my ice cream and all. I just dump everything and my ice cream looked like a mess LOLOL (I don't even have time to take picture of it). :3 Bangwall much.

But okay whatever. I very long never eat Shabu Shabu liao, so okay hahahahas! :D


Try not to become
a man of success
but a man of value.
-Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment