[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, December 17, 2015

And I can't imagine two worlds spinning apart, come together eventually.

Out with Idris the other day. (:

Picked him up at Admiralty before we headed down to Orchard together. LOLOL, keeding! He just hopped onto my train luh. Anyways, spent a few minutes 'arguing' because we had differing opinions on what a MRT cabin is. LOLOL Like whut.

Had Popeyes for lunch at ION Orchard, and LOL I ate until damn unglam and he had a lot to say about me T.T Geez. Go away, annoying.

Then we roamed the streets and malls of Orchard, admiring the pretty scenic Christmas trees and all. Felt very Christmasy, but I guess strolling down Orchard Road at night will give off an even bigger Christmas vibe. Anyone wanna go Orchard with me soon??? Hahahahahas! (:

(Guess what)

And he actually suggested we take a picture of our reflection on one of the Christmas ornament on a Christmas tree. T.T Hahahahas! Whut. I'm getting judged by everyone.

Had a great time as we explored the different parts of Orchard where yours truly had not been there before. Hahahahas! Favourite moments at Kinokuniya because he simply cannot stop criticising all the books we came across. Omg.

(The highlight of the day)

Ice cream buffet @ Swensens! (: YAY to more food! Hahahahas! There's quite a variety of ice cream flavours to choose from and we ate 20 scoops of ice cream. I think that's considered quite little because the buffet costed us $23 per pax? Had waffles and cakes tooos. :DD

The experience is not bad because nobody chased us away even though we camped there for quite awhile. And special thanks to Idris because he is the first guy who would actually suggest to help me take a picture, and LOL, he even said "I included your nails in the picture". Whut even. LOLOL! Speaking of that, check out my nails! Hahahas, I'm loving the colour. (Y)

Impromptu visit to Marina South Pier. #explorerkiddos And woo! It was actually an eye-opener, and the ignorant me just realised that we can actually take a boat ride down to the Southern islands of Singapore. Hahahahas! (: I shall add this to my bucket list.

(Port)

(Restaurant on a ship?!)

We continued walking down the long long pathway and ventured to this cool place under the drizzle. My shoes are wet, halp. Thankfully I decided to change out of my flats to my sandals before I left the house. LOL! (:

(Caught the sunset)

We watched the clouds, we took in the breathtaking sight of the sunset. It was pretty amazing. The other side of Singapore that I have never known. I had a great time. Hehehes! :DD


So often in time it happens,
We all live our life in chains
And we never even know 
We have the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment