[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

And hold on to your words cause talk is cheap.

Spending most of my time this week running from hospitals to hospitals, from my own doctor appointments, to visiting my ahma for she has been hospitalised, to accompanying my mama for her toe checkup (she broke her toe if you remember), to arranging surgery for my ahgong. :/ And LOL, in a mere two weeks, I visited three different hospitals. I'm dead tired, arghs. Hospitals are boring. The waiting time is long and the wifi connection sucks. And hahahas, I forgot that yours truly is underage and cannot sign the consent form (?) to discharge my ahgong from the ward. Lmao. Chaos ensued as I tried to get my parents down to the ward to discharge him -.- Omg. Okay, I suck.

(Breakfast)

Yesterday's heavy breakfast with mama at Lot 1 after her polyclinic checkup. Yumz, first time eating E.A.T. and I think their fishball noodles & minced pork noodles are delicious! Thumbs up. Hahahahahas! It comes with coffee/tea as a set for only $4.20 and $5 respectively. I think not bad luh! :DD

Recently, I have been living a super unhealthy lifestyle and it irks me alot. Drinking bubbletea almost every other day, settling meals with fast food, desserts and all the sweet treats. :/ Ahhhh, this is what you get when your Daddy returned back from overseas and he was afraid that I will starve to death or something.

But ohwell, 时间都去哪儿? It has been 14 days into my holidays but I still think I haven't really been enjoying myself lately? :/ There's quite some things running along my mind, like planning my modules, which are quite a hassle and limits my brain capacity. Zzz, sighpie. LOLOL, am I hard to please? Hahahahas! School also complain, holidays also complain. LOLOL! (:

Had bingsu the other day with my sister because she made a fuss about wanting to try this. Younger siblings are annoying ohgawd. Hahahahas! >.<

(Bingsu with the little kiddo)

(Westgate)

Go try this! I think this shop's bingsu are not bad. Hahahahas! (: But they should do something about their elevated flooring, zzz. I kept tripping over it?!


All of the wasted time,
The hours that were left behind,
The answers that we'll never find,
They don't mean a thing tonight.

1 comment: