[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, December 12, 2015

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.

(Capturing the moments)

A really enjoyable day to the East Coast Park (ECP) with my giffen last Wednesday. :DDD So glad to see her after so long. Hehehes, more happy memories in the making.

(What a beautiful orange ^^)

Woke up super early to head to her house to surprise her with a board and flower for her belated birthday celebrations. P.S. First time to her house and I had a hard time with my stupid GPS T.T Technology and me just can't go together sighpie. :/ But anyways, I finally reached her block area only to find that she just left her house. Ohmaigawd. Called her to ask her uturn back to her house. Walao, surprise failed. T.T 

(Monster Curry)

Headed to Nex for lunch at Monster Curry after a short nua-ing and camwhore moment. My virgin experience at this place, and I ordered a Level 2 to share with Vian because I think I better start low first. Hahahahas! (: And yay, I think the food is great. The next time I will challenge myself to level 3.

(Lost in the woods)

(Breathing in the sea breeze)

Without further ado, we quickly head to ECP via bus! :DD It was great weather, cloudy with no sun. However, the heat was killing us T.T Seriously. We rented bicycles and I was trying to find my balance on the bicycle from area C all the way to area D. Somebardy slap me please. T.T #burdenyanqi

(Spotted this cute sandcastle)

Hahahahahas, I think I wasted too much energy trying to get both my legs on the pedals and geez, I was super hungry. So I made Vian stop and grab a cup of sugarcane with me. LOLOL! (: Okay, I'm really a burden. But if we didn't take a break, we wouldn't have spotted this beautiful sandcastle! By the way, the sandcastle reminds me of our AJC's sandcastle building competition (?) event. Hahahahahas! Ahhh, memories, memories. I miss my JC class. T.T

(Selfie moments)

(The sun is blinding us)

Made Vian stop again, and we went to explore this breakwater. Okay, nothing to explore but I just want to take pictures. Hahahahahas! (: I was suddenly reminded of my Secondary Geography teacher Mr Eugene Lee, who used to keep rattling on about breakwaters. LOL! (: Anyways, the boyboy who helped us take the picture seemed a bit reluctant. #sorrynotsorry And the wind is super strong and my hair kept slapping my face. >.<

(Smiling like a retard)

(Deep in thought)

Continued to cycle for a little while before I stopped Vian again because we were trying to find some installation. But sighpie, after much finding and asking around, we learnt that the installation was taken down earlier this year. Zzz, why didn't we come earlier?! :(

(Am I step yet?)

Cycled all the way from area C to area F before cycling back. We passed by this Bedok Jetty and we decided to get off our bicycles again. LOL! (:

(That long stretch of road behind us)

(Vian said I was too black because I'm decked in a black tee and denim shorts LOL)

(Check out the view behind us!)

Hahahahas, the sun was setting and we decided to faster ride back to the bicycle rental shop. But before that, let me take a selfie first. Hahahahas! (: Shameless yanqi just spammed her photos in Vian's phone. LOL! 

(Action 1)

(Action 2)

(Action 3)

Walked back from area C to E after returning the bicycles. The road was long but I think it was actually quite romantic to take a stroll down the 'park'. I enjoyed the dimmed lights and the feeling of fresh sea breeze caressing my face. If only, I was with my future boyf and not Vian. Hahahahahas! :D

(Yummy stingray)

(Dinner feast for the night)

Finally reached area E (where the hawker center is) after what seemed like eternity. T.T Tired die me. I think we walked and burnt more calories than cycling itself. Hahahahas, :3

Got trapped in ECP because we refused to walk back to area C to take the bus home. However, thank goodness we still have some detective traits and we managed to find a busstop to get out of this place. Seriously ECP should build more busstops. Tsktsk.

It was indeed an incredible day and I really enjoyed myself. It has been a long time since I went outdoors to the parks and beaches ever since my Langkawi trip, so I felt even more during this outing. :DD Thanks for everything bae, and for tolerating my nonsense for cycling because it is just not my thing zzz. 


There's no dancing around it.
I crawl into the fire then fan the flames,

and I can't stand it.
But I don't have the strength to burn the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment