[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas isn't Christmas till it happens in your heart.

Merry Christmas everyone! :DDD

However, this Christmas certainly doesn't feel like Christmas to me. I remember myself telling Amanda that we should challenge ourselves by taking pictures with 12 Christmas trees. But arghs, plans failed terribly because we were all too busy to meet up T.T We didn't manage to take picture with any tree?!?!

And I was supposed to play Secret Santa with my JC clique, but because I had some family matters that I skipped the gathering. T.T Ohgeeez. Weina, your present is still sitting at a corner of my desk, collecting dust. LOLOL! Need to meetup with her soon, ohgawd. And I haven't gotten mine from Eve. Sighs.

But I'm looking forward to another gift exchange with Huiqi next Tuesday! Woohoo! But anyways, speaking about gift exchange, tada! :D

(Presents!)

LOLOL, keeding. Everything here belongs to my mum LOL, but the biggest of them all is mine. :P Thanks Yangfan for the lovely Christmas chocolates (and the belated birthday gift after a good wholly 8 months?!)

And I enjoyed a great meal at Pizzahut. :D Took lunch and dinner together because I had a heavy breakfast and wasn't feeling hungry till 3pm. LOLOL! Unhealthy eating habits zzz.

(Disappointed with their soup because it is cold T.T)

(The Star Pizza was just mediocre, but their Hut's Platter tasted as scrumptious as ever!)

(Add on: Prawn Aglio Olio)

And my mum got so interested in this dish that after the meal, she was frantically trying to find recipes for Aglio Olio LOLOL! [UPDATE: Her first attempt at whipping up the dish failed terribly. I have no idea what I'm tasting. T.T Poor me!]

(Christmas Cake checked)

Hahahahas, and this year I ordered Christmas Wonderland cake from Mr Bean because the soymilk cake caught my attention (and also because I am a fan of lychee cake, but Prima Deli do not have lychee logcake anymore this year T.T) But LOLOL, I find this a tad too sweet, but overall still okay bahs! :DD The glutton us finished the entire cake in 2 days, ohgawd.

(Pear Cider)

And what's Christmas without my favourite cider? Hahahahahas, cheers! :DDD


When we both fall asleep,
Underneath the same sky,
To the beats of our hearts at the same time.
So close, but so far away...


No comments:

Post a Comment