[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, December 24, 2015

My thoughts are wing'd with hopes, my hopes with love.

Merry Christmas Adam (Eve)! Hahahahas! :D Okay, sorry I am #lameshit. Spent the entire day with my family at the hospital accompanying my grandma. Although this year I didn't do all my usual Christmasy stuff (such as go Orchard Jalan Jalan -.-), but it's okay. We can always go Orchard every other day. What matters most is that everyone is in pink health. (:

A treat from mama @ Paradise Dynasty. (: Yay to more xiaolongbaos!

(My favourite)

(Close up of these little ones)

(炸酱面 与 红油抄手面)

(扬州炒饭)

(Red bean pancake)

Simple things like this made me feel blessed. But arghs, should order one less dish because I felt bloated again after I walked out of the restaurant. When school reopen next year, I swear I'm going to have salad everyday for lunch for a month at least. Tsktsk. ._.

(Supper at Starbucks)

Dark mocha frap and Java chip frap. (: I think I can drink Starbucks every week without getting sick of it. Hahahahas! Hope everyone has a blessed Christmas!


I like those friends that you don't have to
Talk to everyday but you're still good friends
Even if you go for weeks without talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment