[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, December 21, 2015

I want to make memories all over the world.

Feeling a little emotional today. Mind's running wild with thoughts I deemed stupid, but apparently I hold no control over it. :/ I guess some things were not meant to be, so it is useless to keep hoping. I must really learn to let go...

And sorry to both my cliques for not being able to join y'all for outings / celebrations. >.< December holidays are too short for me to get any proper thing done. Sighpie. *excuses* This must be the most unproductive holidays in my entire life. I hate myself for not being able to plan my schedule ahead and spread things out evenly. I'm feeling so freaking tired everyday, I need a break to recharge myself. Seriously.

I want to enjoy reading my book over a cup of coffee in a air-conditioned room where I can just lie down on my sofa. I won't mind even if it is at home, I can create the ambience myself just fine.

But the problem now is, I am not at home 99% of the time. And when I am at home, I am ordered to do the housework. What is life. Sighpie.

Went Farmart, Choa Chu Kang for dinner with my family today. But even the food is not being 'cooperative' with me. It used to be my favourite tzechar eatery, but now the standard of the food dropped so terribly that I'm never ever going back again. Never. Hmphs.

(Featuring my unappetising food)

(Close up of the sambal squid)

Stingray, sambal squid, 铁板 tofu and kailan. Small portions but overall bill amounted to $52 for four persons. Whut. Damn expensive for such quality food. :/ The stingray that I had with Vivian last week at East Coast Park was soooo much nicer than this. Wts. How did Farmart even manage to burn the stingray sia?! I cannot comprehend. Seriously.

I'm annoyed with everything now.


Just like humans,
No matter how pretty these roses are,
Beauty doesn't last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment