[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Stop and stare. I think I'm moving but I go nowhere.

Backlog.

My home is in a mess, and there are so many things that I need to fix. T.T From leaking taps, to spoilt aircon, to sofa showing showing signs of aging with its split lines and all, to fused lightbulb, to collapsed shoe rack. Omaigawd. Sobs. So I just went for my second sofa shopping this week, and whoopee! We finally bought a new sofa already, and I can't wait for delivery! :DDD Didn't know sofas actually cost so much. T.T It didn't quite tally with the amount of money I paid last time for my current sofa. #whathasinflationdonetous 

(IKEA feast)

Hehehes, had a good feast at IKEA with my daddy and sister. Ordered a lot and we left the restaurant feeling bloated but exhilarated. ;D Anyways, I like shopping in IKEA because it never fails to amaze me with its wide variety of cool furniture, allowing me to form a mental image of how my dream home will be like. Dreams~


(Supper)

Hahahahas, so we bought three of this super nice cake from some atrium sales for supper too. The cakes are icy pear flavoured, and I like the refreshing taste that it left lingering in my mouth. :D #happykid96 Cheers to nice food all day, all night long!


The way you choose to understand and
Perceive the world tells me more about you
Than anything to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment