[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Be the best you can be, even when no one's watching.

Backlog.
December 2015 happenings.

I decided to drag Amanda to the Singapore Art Museum the other day because I wanna take photobooth photos LOL! But hehehes, things haven't change much the last time I went (during secondary school days). :DD #happykid

And I'm glad that I managed to catch the Yellow Ribbon Community Art Exhibition, because the paintings are all very meaningful and they really touch my heart. Ohyeahs, did I mention before that I am quite interested in Art Therapy and I actually wanted to go for some crash course after A's but it is $$$ freaking expensive sighs. :/

Below are some pictures that I took in the exhibition:

(Broken ladder but it is still standing strong. Life, which is represented by the ladder, may be filled with setbacks [spilled drinks], but these setbacks will not break us.)

(Love gives us hope. We will be flying like the birds in the painting towards the sky of love.)

(When one is met with setbacks, just climb over it and you will soon see light in front of you.)

Decided not to spam too many photos of the paintings because they might bore y'all. Hahahahas! :D I really enjoyed my time there, albeit a short one. But hehes, since we are already here at SAM which has a rich architecture design... We have to take mandatory photoshoots rights! :DD

(It took us !@#$/^&* long trying to set up the phone camera before someone offered to help us take this shot)

(And it took three different stranger photographers before we approved this picture)

(Do I look elegant enough already?)

(With the noobshit)

(YAY to more bestie times!)

And whoosh, time flies. We hurried to the photobooth (only finding it after getting lost for quite some time because everywhere looked the same in the museum). And ohno, we were met with an emergency (of not having enough coins z.z and the stupid photobooth does not accept 5 cents coins). But yay, the kind museum security uncle is generous enough to 'donate' some coins to us so we can photobooth. We returned him after which with many 5 cents coins LOLOL! (At least we didn't extort $$$ from stranger rights!)

Then we rushed to Christmas Wonderland (again, for me LOL) because my sister was putting up a choir performance there, and as the best sister on Earth, I ought to show her some support :P

(Beautiful shot isn't it?)

(The place where my sister was carolling)

(Spot her!)

Hahahahas, tried to squeeze everywhere with Manda to get the best viewing spot to see my sister. And cheers to her because their carolling was a quite success (Y) Hehes!

(Overly orangey hues)

(Luging our shopping bags around)

(Photobombed by the red shirt giant sighs, he photobombed so many of my photos zzz)

(Woohoo, I really love the lights!)

This time round I didn't get a good spot to view the light show but it's okay because I managed to catch it with Aloy the other day and the view was fantastic. (: However, guess what! This time there was foam and bubbles! Hahahahas! Damn interesting as we immersed ourselves in the fun. :DD

Trudged home with heavy feet after that and I felt shag like never before. Thank goodness for the newly opened Downtown MRT Line. (:


There is good in every situation.
Sometimes we just have to look for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment