[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Rewind the happiness.

First week of school was horrible.

Just when I thought 2016 would be a better year for me, yours truly could not wake up on time on the first day of school, and guess who even overshot her MRT ride? Boy, I was nearly late for school, and it was just the first day?! -.- Ohgeez, and if that was not enough, my shoes broke while I was on my way home. What luck! Horrible start to the school term, and nothing is going right for me. Zzz.

Anyways, special mention to the sweetest friend on Earth, Huiqi, because she offered to come down to help me, but I declined because she still have to travel all the way down from NTU, and the journey is quite far. But okay, because I survived eventually.

~

And I met up with these babes on Thursday. Missing the good old Secondary school days, :D They made life in NTU sound damn interesting, geez how I wish right now I am studying in NTU instead, and perhaps I won't be leading such a boring life now. :/

(Good company)

(but ohgosh, I looked horrible in the photos)

Went for Korean cuisine and I got myself a beef champong and the three of us shared a plate of waffle fries which tasted heavenly (y'know I hate potato stuff, but these fries were really finger-licking good)! It was cheap because there was a bunch of NTU kids (strangers) who 'jio-ed' us to eat with them because they had this 40% discount voucher that can only be utilised if 8 or more people dine in the restaurant. And whoopee, what a great deal! :DDD 

(Korean champong with beef)

(Cheesy waffle fries)

After which, we went for a little window shopping before stopping by Blackball for our dessert. (: YAY, thanks Huiqi and Xiaofang for a great day, and cheers to more meetups!


Clipped wings.
I was a broken thing.
You would wind me down.

I struggled on the ground.

1 comment:

  1. WHY NEVER EAT ICECREAM?? I thought it's your tradition hahahahs!

    ReplyDelete