[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, January 29, 2016

So we hit the town like our parachutes failed.

(Pretty corsage)

Tutorials started this week, but so far everything has been going fine. With the exception of my 8am NM2101 tutorial class because firstly, it is freaking 8am every Friday and secondly, the class only has 6 students. Wah T.T Lesson learnt: never ballot for 8am classes in the future. But I guess it will be easier to get my class participation points, since I don't have a choice but to speak when the tutor pinpoint people lmao.

But guess what! Yours truly finally passed the driving test a few days back, and it was on my first attempt. Woohoo! :DDD #happykid Because I spent a lot of $$$ on the lessons (even to the point of attending extra lessons and it was my hard-earned money), I really want to pass the test on my first try (to avoid wasting more money, and to boast LOL Kidding!) :D I will have an individual post on my driving experience soon because it is a major milestone in my life and I wanted to document it down. Hehehes!

But yeahs that's about it for this week. Meetups with friends were all postponed to next week, but it also meant that I had more time to go out for meals with my family, and to laze and relax at home to rest. :D Feeling super appreciative to my daddy who fetched me to school for two days in a row as I woke up late. Burden yanqi I know. But there won't be a next time when he returned back to work T.T

And I hope everyone is still surviving school! I'm barely surviving. :3


And what a beautiful mess this is,
It's like picking up trash in dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment