[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, January 25, 2016

Dreams are memories of the soul.

The golden sand of the hourglass continues to fall, grain by grain. Can't believe it is already the third week of my university life, and I felt that I have not gotten anything done. T.T Oh screw you upside down, yanqi!

Last week has been pretty much eventful. I only had three days of school, but I'm out almost every other day. I felt as though my soul has been suck up dry as I forced myself out of the house. :/ I am just lazy geeez.

I met with my babygirl for lessons as usual. It's good to have some company for lessons. Someone told me that it's okay to be alone. But being the blur me, I cannot survive alone in a module. >.< I will probably miss out some important information, write down the wrong notes, with no friends to consult my work with. I hate being a loner. T.T Sighs. I have low self esteem and am too dependent on people. That need to be changed. :3

(45 minutes worth of waiting time for free Bingsu!)

(Virgin experience at Platypus with Amanda after that)

And there's birthday celebrations as well. Which also means a hole in my wallet. /sobs/ But Happy birthday Kenneth and Peggy, you guys are still loved by me. (:

(Forced him to hold the camera)

(Astons for dinner)

He surprised me when he ordered the double-up chicken, soup of the day with a complimentary garlic bread, and even Starbucks after dinner. How the hell can a guy stuff all those down his throat?! Too much, omg.

P.S. Astons don't serve iced water for free. It freaking costs 30cents a cup. T.T I hate this kind of restaurants. Why must I pay for plain water?!

And soon after, it was Peggy's birthday. Came up with a surprise plan with Vivian, and I'm proud to say that it was a huge success! :D That shocked expression that she gave me while I walked in on their dinner with balloon and gift was priceless. Hahahahas!

(Featuring our new love Spongebob.)

But lesson learnt: don't attempt to hold a helium balloon on the MRT during peak hours if you do not wish to be squashed. I was trying to protect the balloon and I ended up getting pushed and swore at. Zzz. I wanted to swear back, but I held back because I am demure and gentle. LOLOLOL! :D

We enjoyed a great meal at The Sushi Bar, with desserts at the highly-raved P.S.Cafe.

(Super overpriced, but tasted amazing like hell)

(Double Chocolate Cake)

(Chocolate Banana Cheesecake)

But the cakes were sadly disappointing. Maybe I have too high an expectation of the cakes since I had heard tons of great reviews on it. That's bad. :3 And they were definitely not affordable. T.T They cost $16 and $15 respectively, excluding GST and service charge. Zzz. Not going back anymore.

Now I wish money would drop from the sky.

(Ripped from yourpersonalmotivator.wordpress.com)


If you were given a book
With the story of your life,
Would you read the end?

No comments:

Post a Comment