[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

We'd remember tonight for the rest of our lives.

Backlog.
December 2015 happenings.

(Greeted by this view when I got out of car)

The Grandstand (mall), Turf Club

A super inaccessible place, sobs. Thankgawd I have car.

'Twas a happy day because of this steamboat buffet with family. I skipped my clique outing for this. Food > friends? Ooops! Hahahahas! :DDD

(This was what we are going to eat later!)

But first, leggo explore the mall! :D We reached way before the meeting time, so we have time to spare to go roam the mall. Hahahas! And guess what, Pasarbella is located right here in this mall. I have heard a lot of great reviews on this but I have yet to go before because it is freaking inaccessible without a car?!

(A mandatory picture)

(This looks good?!)

(They have tons of different food stalls selling different cuisine, and why was it freaking crowded on a weekday night?!)

(I don't really like beer though)

(Tempted to get this, but it was freaking small and not worth the price :3)

(Even their market looks high-class!)


(And woo, they have Marble Slab as well)

(Such cutesy furniture)

(Toilet signs that were so funny)

(It looks like a legit hotel toilet)


(I have no idea why are these in the toilet as well...)


(Because it was Christmas season)

I'm going back one day to eat all the good food. Hahahas! It will be a mini cafe-hopping experience because you get to eat so many different kinds of food in the same place. :D Good deal! But back to my steamboat buffet at 鲜捞 for now!


(Tried all kind of filters but it was still like that)

(Lousy quality photo because I paiseh to take a proper one LOL)

There's free flow of food and drinks and ice-cream, and they even have milk tea with pearls and aloe vera bits. :D It was quite worth it but I don't really like the service there :/ And I have to emphasise that the location is really inaccessible without a car LOL.

(Genuine laughters)

(Rawr at you)

(Whut?!)

(I missed my old hair....)

Ending off with a family photo. It has been so long since we take a proper family photo. Hahahahas! :DDD

(My loved ones)

Family times should be cherished.


I was just guessing at numbers and figures

Pulling your puzzles apart.
Questions of science; science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment