[ nos-tal-gia ]

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Always remember who was there for you when no one else was.

I think starting from this semester, I maintained a lot. I learnt to say "no" when people ask me to go out for lunch / dinners / shopping or whatsoever. And I learnt that by rejecting people, I got more free time for myself. I stopped feeling as lethargic as before, and I guess my mood improved a lot. :DDD Cheers to a happier yanqi!

But even so, I still got a life luh. Hahahahas! :D Met my O'weekers Minghan and Chenhui for lunch on Monday (travelled from Science to Arts for them, see how great I am as a friend LOL). Felt glad to connect with them again, and relieve our siao-onz moments. LOL, Chenhui got so excited for god know what reason, and he spilled his coffee on me ._. Thankgawd his hot coffee already turned cold, and I wasn't scalded and/or disfigured. Hahahahas! I switched place, and after which, it was Minghan's turn to get excited and he knocked down his empty cup of fruit juice in my direction. Thank goodness it was empty?! I cannot deal with both coffee and fruit juice stains on the same day. I'm feeling damn sticky and I was afraid ants will crawl on me or something LOLOL! #Ithinktoomuch Guys are all so annoying. What a sweeping statement but I don't care :D

(With my lovely girls)

Wednesday was my most dreaded day of the week. I hate attending seminars because I don't like to speak up (sighs), but the CFG seminar was pretty alright that day because we spent most of the time playing a game, and although it was a freaking lame game, but because of my super enthusiastic group members, it brought out the competitive side of me, and LOL I wanted to win so badly. But LOL, we eventually won. :DDD Yes baby! Time passed quickly (for once).

So glad for Gwenda who accompanied me from YIH to Utown for the next lecture although her next lesson is at Arts. Hahahas, it was super fortunate that things were not awkward with us even though the last time we interacted was during primary school?! :D YAY! From my experience from both semesters 1 and 2, I learnt that attending lectures/tutorials alone are fine, because when you're alone, you will tend to make more friends / find some long-lost friends. Hence, we can widen social circle more easily? LOLOL!

NM2104 lecture was quite slack and the professor finally gave us a break (or rather, self-declared break). Hahahas, he made us go out of the lecture theater to do observation (it was a research module whereby we need to do ethnography). So Dewei suggested to grab a cup of coffee while we do our 'observation' in the foodcourt wts. LOL, in the end we crapped out a whole load of observations that we imagined in a typical food court scene. So glad that the other 2 groupmates decided to pon the lecture, because I am not comfortable with them. :3 Hahahas.

Lessons finally ended and I travelled to Science for the long-awaited meetup with Amanda and Christel at Platypus. I was grateful that the AJ-NUS friends are still keeping in contact with one another (most of my classmates are in NTU wts). More gossip sessions please, and see y'all soon. Hehehes, :DDD

They accompanied me to the Science library (because I secretly think that Christel was sure that I will get lost if she just gave me directions without showing me the way LOL). Studied for a little while before I headed to Jurong Point to meet Weina to grab birthday presents for Eve. I swear that helium balloons are really a bother when travelling on public transport, particularly during peak hours. x.x

Went Jurong East's 鲜得来 for steamboat feast with le JC clique. I feel that it was a tad too expensive (it costed $18 for an individual hotpot, including GST and service charge), and the portions are mini. Yes, you heard me right. Mini. I wasn't full. I think L was right when he said my stomach was a bottomless pit geeez. It was my virgin experience here, but I think that there was nothing special T.T Don't think I will be heading back here soon. 


(It really looked a potty LOL)


(Finally attendance 5/5)

I have no idea why our clique photo always look disastrous, especially my face. T.T But happy 20th birthday Eve! Love y'guys truckloads. 


People come and go,
But life is simply about seeing
Who cares enough to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment