[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The stars in the night sky are human souls shinning down on us.

Happy CNY guys! No ootd or something to show because it's complicated. >.< But still, I am thankful for the 4 days break (albeit a rather short one, but CFG taught us to be thankful for everything LOL) T.T

(Breakfast)

Met up with burden L for a quick breakfast at Bukit Timah on Tuesday. I wanted to get him a cake to celebrate his birthday initially, but I didn't in the end sighs. You tell me who sell cakes at 9.30am at Bukit Timah -.- LOL, I still like the gift that I got him. I asked my sister for opinion on which design to get him, but in the end I sticked to my favourite design, and my sister went "Walao, buy for people or buy for yourself!?" Oops, sorry. But that's me. Hahahahas! :D

Thanks for the great time, and I had a great laugh because he was criticising everything as always. The waiting time for the food was super slow, but the taste was alright. It was quite scorching hot and I was sweating like a pig. But it was fine, because we just ate and go. :D Can't wait for him to faster return back from SEP!

By the way, I would like to emphasise that milo dinosaur are for all ages okay! (
That look he shot me when I pointed to the drink in the menu LOL!)

Was dreading to head back to school today (because it was seminar day and I had a make-up tutorial wtf). However, fortunately the day turned out to be great! I enjoyed myself thoroughly during CFG because I 'changed' groups, and my new 'groupmates' are super hilarious I cannot. We discussed all the most irrelevant topics possible during the small group discussions, and we ended up with way too crappy answers for our own good. But it was hilarious. Hahahahahas! I hope the next CFG seminar will be as fantastic as this!

Walked in the lecture theater for NM2104 lecture and spotted Dewei with a cap from far. We talked abit and wts, I realised I am with insanely smart people (again). He was a double degree student okay, dang. -.- That inferiority in me hahahas. But lecture was boring (no more breaks) and we were rotting inside arghs.

Had a good 4h+ break before I headed for NM2104 make-up tutorial. The tutor was being very disgusting because she refused to let us off until we submitted our concept map (but my group was so lagged and we haven't completed last week's literature review, how to do concept map omg). T.T We crapped out in the end, and LOL -.- I think the tutor will be sending us a warning soon hahahahas. Jiayous Dewei, everything is on you. LOLOL.

Met my GER groupmates at 7pm for project meeting, and I swear Jinjie and Ben are the most hilarious bunch of people ever. They made me laughed till I think I grew abs omg. Mad hilarious, I cannot, and this is only like the second time we met. Cheers for good team dynamics? I hope it last! Hahahahas!

P.S. This is the first time I find Wednesdays so comforting.


And the oh, oh, oh's
They haunt me like ghosts
They want me to make 'em all
They won't let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment