[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

People are like music. Some speak truth, others are just noise.

Just a short post today because there's so many things that are waiting for me to complete, but I needed a breather. Sighs. Sad life. :3 Outings with family are always the best because I don't have to bring my wallet out. LOLOL! :D Last weekend's tea at Imperial Treasure Noodle House eatery at Midview City, Sin Ming Lane. What a ulu place. T.T

(Polo buns)

(Thick toasts that are surprising delicious)

The lighting is good. The food is good. The atmosphere is good. The company is good. Yanqi is good. LOLOL! :D My dream is to explore and eat all the interesting food without having to pay for them. #fathopeyanqi Well, one can always dream...

Speaking of dreams, I was telling Hexuan just now about my dreams of being a career woman earning tons of money, and then I would buy either a 5-room-flat or an executive condo. After which, I would buy a car with my future husband where I am not so evil so I shall pay 30% of the loan while he pay the rest. It is just a simple life that every woman yearns, yeahs? But that stupid Hexuan had to come and crush my dreams and tell me to stop dreaming and go study. .____. Seriously.

(Cheap oreo Bingsu)

By the way, last week I found this Bingsu shop with my sister. I temporarily forgot the name of the shop. Oops. But it was located at the JAvenue @ JCube. The bingsu only costs $6.80, and it is approximately the same size as the bingsus sold at O'ma Spoon etc, so it is quite worth it? But of course, the quality differs quite a bit. You pay for what you get. But sometimes, one just feel like munching ice, so ... Save money for rainy days maybe? :DDD


Help me, I'm holding onto dear life,
Won't look down, won't open my eyes.
Keep my glass full until morning light,
'Cause I'm just holding on for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment