[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, February 20, 2016

You're my kind of favourite.

Days out with my favourite humans. :D

(Dinner date with Huiqi)

Hahahahas, met this babe at Jurong East on Thursday night because we wanna get our Milk and Honey fix for dessert. :D It is always a joy to meetup with her because I can complain to her freely (she doesn't know my friends / tutors / professors in NUS LOL), oops! Even though she always give me the wrong advice (like how I should go Engineering instead, but later regret advising me that because a smart person likes her agreed that it was damn hard ._.) ...

Headed to DTF for dinner, woohoo! Even though the bill amounted to $20, but ohwell, since I didnt spent much the other days. x.x

(Cravings satisfied)

(Before: fried rice)

(After: fried rice)

Huiqi's innovative way of budgeting: ordering a plate of fried rice + a plain of fried rice with pork. Because they have hugeass portions for the pork and we can share and save some $$$. Hehehes. (:

(Milk and Honey: Honey Velvet)

This is my first time trying, was excited initially because Huiqi was so enthusiastic about it. Hahahahas! But maybe that raised my expectations, and as I was discussing with Manda, this is a phenomenon of regression fallacy. Hahahahas, I finally found something that I can apply to real life from the shit that I learnt in school. LOLOL! :D I prefer llao llao though.

---

Friday's date with the burden Manda.

(Macs breakfast)

Yes, that's the perks of having a 8am class because you end lessons 45 minutes later and you don't feel like mugging anywhere. Hahas! Had a craving for Macs hotcakes a few days ago, so #happykid96! Cravings satisfied. :D

Finally caught the movie Deadpool because it was the top leading topic that everyone was talking about (okay, too exaggerated LOL). In addition, Hexuan was strongly recommending me to watch the movie despite the constant emphasis on the M18. LOLOL!! And the triggering factor should be my NM2101 tutor? Because the topic of our tutorial was on movie, and she was going on and on about Deadpool. x.x

(Ripped from imbd)

That moment when they stared at your student card for damn long when you wanted to buy tickets for the M18 movie. That moment when you are about to enter the theatre and the person stopped you and asked for your year of birth before confirming your entry into the theatre. T.T Ahhh, am I a kid?!

But the movie was real damn good, go watch everybardy! 'Twas a happy day.


If your world falls apart,
I'd start a riot.
If night falls in your heart,

I'd light the fire.
In the dark, when you sound the alarm,
We'll find each other's arms.
For your love, all you are
I'd start a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment