[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Climb high so you can see the world, not so the world can see you.

Sleep deprivation.

LOL, midterms finally ended, woohoo!? Time to take a break. :DD But there are tons of activities waiting for me to do. T.T Seriously. I just want a day to laze back and relax, and maybe catch an episode or two of my variety show. But ain't no time for that, sighs. Things are getting slightly out of hands now ._. Time management arhs yanqi, time management.

These three days have been hell. Ended my last paper NM2101 midterms on Monday 8pm (such a late timing arghs), ohwell. Went Star Vista with Amanda for a mini dinner celebration at Hot Tomato to celebrate the end of our my midterms. Hahahahas! :DD If my midterms ended earlier, I'd have went to catch a movie or something, sighs.

(My favourite tiger prawns with olive rice)

Had the speediest dinner ever because we were pressed for time (can't even enjoy my dinner in peace omg). We decided to grab a cuppa Starbucks coffee each to survive our overnight volunteering work. LOL. Ordered hot Mocha because period's being a bitch. Arghs T.T

(And no, I actually ordered Grande size, but the cashier took my order wrongly and I got a Venti size. Omaigawd.)

(And if taking my order wrongly isn't enough, the cashier has no idea how to spell my name ... It is Angie for goodness' sake!)

(Selfie because Manda said the lighting is good LOL)

Hahahas, thanks to the Venti sized Mocha, it kept me awake till 5am until I had the urge to sleep. LOL. Rubbing my eyes constantly to remind myself to stay awake. It didn't help that I had to wake up at 6.45am to attend lessons on Monday. It is more than 24 hours without sleep, because our shift ended at 8am. Sighpie. *zombie mode on*

Went home for a quick shower and power nap before heading to school for some NM study and GER project meeting. Shag as hell LOLOL. Did some CFG research in between, and called it an early night for the day. LOL. :DD But I need more sleep geeeez.

Wednesday was slightly better, but still arghs. I had lessons straight from 10am to 1.35pm. Grabbed waffles for a quick lunch before rushing to Kent Ridge MRT to meet Yanlin to head to some competition briefing together. We were running late, and when we reached Novena MRT, the two direction idiots stared at the map but still went the wrong way. T.T LOL, thank goodness we decided to check with some passerby. Apparently, we were walking in opposite direction from our destination under the scorching hot sun. Wtf.

The talk was damn interesting, because it touched on criminal investigation topics! We saw some exclusive photos and learnt many things like criminal profiling. The speaker was very engaging and humorous too. :D It was a fun day despite the fact that both of us had to travel quite a distance away. LOL.

(Scrumptious tea buffet catering)

Chicken pie, swiss roll, kuehs, custard puffs and even satay! :D The food were finger-licking good! Hahahahas, the down side is that they served hot tea rather than cold drinks. I'm actually craving for fruit punch! >.< Got a free shirt as well, #typicalaunties LOL!

Glad that I was able to make it for this. :DDD


Plant your own garden
and decorate your own soul
instead of waiting for someone
to bring you flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment