[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 5, 2016

The power of speaking things into existence.

Blogging on the go today because I am really too tired to take out my notes and study on the train ride home LOLOL. Self-declared break :D My head's been spinning since earlier this morning and the feeling simply sucks because I have to do my midterm with a headache. T.T Maybe it's a wrong choice to drink alcoholic beverages one day before the exam LOL.

Numbed about my GER midterm now because I have nobody to compare answers with LOLOL. Unless Ben decided to get back to me after his second midterm today hmmm... Besides, I just received the results for my PL3236 midterm results yesterday and seriously. T.T Arghs. Really reconsidering majoring in Psychology now. :/

Ohwell, throwback to happier times. Crystal Jade dinner a few weeks ago with the family at Clementi Mall. :DD 

(Custard buns but not runny enough, disappointing)

(Mapo tofu, not greasy and all, fantastic!)

(Recent obsession with salted egg, so whoopee salted egg fish skin)

(三杯鸡 which is also not bad)

(Salted egg prawns hehehes)

(This is super not worth it?! 4 mini pieces for $18.90 wtf. Daylight robbery)

Sighs. I want to drown myself in food, not school. Just one more paper, yanqi. Just one more. Before I take a well-deserved break and start chionging all my assignments and pray for the best T.T


We waste so many days
Waiting for this weekend.
So many mornings for the night.
Our lust for future comfort is the
Biggest thief of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment