[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.

Backlog.

PL3236 Presentation last Friday with Melvin and Amanda was a success although I was trembling furiously. Hahahahas, it was my very first ever presentation in NUS, and overall I guessed we did well (but my tutor was yawning non-stop throughout my speech wts so I'm having second thoughts about my performance now LOL), but Melvin saved the entire show with his interactions with the class. He was quite engaging, and I felt that I am super fortunate to have him in my group?! Because it was a group presentation mark, and it is 20% of the grades, so hehehes :DDD


(Photo Credits: Amanda the noob)

We had this spiciest Korean kimchi fried rice that I have ever tasted for lunch (at Kent Ridge kopitiam) and llaollao for dessert after our presentation. :D That sweet tooth.

Went volunteering again last Sunday, and this time it was to facilitate games for this bunch of kids. LOL, actually my job scope was just to take care of their needs (ie. bring them for toilet breaks, ensure they drink water) whilst the instructor and her assistant conduct the various games for the children to play. P.S. They are all so innocent and cute omg.


(Warm-up round before they proceeded to play Captain's Ball)

(Competing to see which team can 'kiap' the most number of pingpong balls using chopsticks)

(A 5-year-old and a 7-year-old trying to read)

It was quite amusing to see them enjoying themselves. Hahahas, they were all so excited and were jumping around non-stop. It was a stress reliever to play and hang out with the little children (though I don't fancy the idea of standing under the hot sun whilst they play their outdoor games LOL). Maybe I should do more volunteering related to children, I always feel carefree whenever I'm with them. It's as though I have travelled back in time to childhood, where I don't give a damn about anything, just play around and enjoy myself. Happy 就好!

P.S. The little children actually called me teacher and some of them stick to me throughout the activities. Hahahas, I feel blessed! :D 暗爽! It's these little things in life that matter.


He was the kind of puzzle
you played with as a child.
Fun to do, but there were

always pieces missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment