[ nos-tal-gia ]

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Let me be the one who shines with you and we can slide away, slide away.

The sister's birthday four days ago, and off we celebrate at this Korean restaurant Seoul Hotpot. Service was prompt despite the restaurant was fullhouse, however the seats that they assigned us was kind of small wts. T.T Yeahs, I felt suffocated. Bangwall much.

(Seafood pancake)

(Seafood japchae)

(Ginseng chicken)

(Beef bibimbap)

(Stir-fried squid)

Had a super hard time biting my food because I went my monthly braces appointment earlier in the morning for tightening T.T Dentist decided to put power chains for both upper and lower sets of teeth, so the pain was kind of times 2. :/ Food was delicious, but not as fantastic like in the past. The squid was on the salty side as well. Hmm I really like the beef bibimbap though! Yumz.

Then we went home to cut cake. Hehehehes. :D I brought my recent favourite cake flavour (Chocolate Fudge Cake), because I hate cream and this cake has lesser cream. Lmao. But my sister loves cream so.., too bad! :P Is it my birthday or my sister's birthday?!

(The 'old' girl blowing her candles!)

(Attempting an artistic feel, but failed)

A birthday, a simple affair. Thanks for being born into the world to be my sister, for taking care of me although I am elder. Roles reversed much LOLOL! (:


天空中是否有颗星星守护我
只是我没有发现
人群中是否有个肩膀愿为我·
挡住最寒冷的冬天

No comments:

Post a Comment