[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, March 19, 2016

What the world needs now is love.

Day out with my cute sister on Monday after my school. :D And it was the day where I got extorted of all my $$$. Damn these older sister duties, I have to pay for everything. Sighpie. T.T

Lunch was good. We opted for the cheapest student meal that we can find in Jurong East. Hahahahas! Pizzahut is having this $5 student meal plan which is quite enticing, so here we go! :D

(Add-on this $2 worth of drumlets)

(The spiciest Aglio Olio that I have ever eaten)

(All-time favourites: Hawaiian Pizza)

Seriously, the Aglio Olio was freaking spicy that I have to keep asking for refills for my drinks and I think the waiteress got irritated by me. But LOL, what you want me to do! Hahahahas. Anyways, after adding in the GST and service charge, our bill amounts to $15.30. Okay luh, ~$7.50 per pax in a legit restaurant with aircon. Hahahahas! :D

Went shopping for clothes, and I got my sister two tops and a top & bottom for myself. Headed to InnisFree next to get our skincare products, before she pull me into Popular to get her stationery. We headed to Starbucks after that because they were having this one-for-one promotion (but for Venti size, aka the largest size). Can you imagine how bloated we feel after this? LOLOL!

And right, as I mentioned earlier, everything we spent that day (close to $100 fml) was all borne by me. Arghs. T.T I am penniless please.

But ohwell, the meal on Tuesday was paid by my mummy. So... Hahahahas! (: Sent my mummy to Jurong Point for work after a visit down to the hospital. Woke up at 6.30am that day fml. My eyesbags are protesting already. x.x

(Mummy's virgin experience with Four Fingers)

We ordered mixed flavours. It was fortunate that I like the garlic soy flavour and my mummy prefer the hot ones. No fighting, no fighting. Life's all good. Hahahahas! (:


I can't stop thinking about the way
I left you sinking with no escape.
Now there's no lifeline, no way to save.
But maybe next time I won;t throw it all away.

No comments:

Post a Comment