[ nos-tal-gia ]

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

When I first saw you with your smile so tender, my heart was captured, my soul surrendered.

Last Wednesday's happenings. :D A long post because my Wednesday was very fascinating hahahas, kidding!

After I ended lessons (yay last CFG seminar! I hated it so much omg), I rushed to find Amanda at Arts to grab a letter writting pad for Kaiyuan's birthday letter (shows how sucky I am as a friend, who forgot to write in advance LOL).

Then I headed to the Central Library to chiong our HTBSC competition report (quite tedious omg), before meeting PY for a short Project Embrace meeting. Felt a little sian because she was the one who told me to think of some possible games before we meet, and she agreed to type out on the document when I asked her to (to ensure no overlapping). But she came to the meeting with nothing in mind, so it was just me presenting my ideas to her. Ohwow, okay. No wonder the meeting only lasted for 20 minutes, the shortest one I have ever had. But okay whatever, I did my work. Fortunately she went home and edit and add in new ideas so okay, at least she did her work in the end. I don't feel so indignant. Hahahahas! (:

Sighs, I really felt out of place considering that I am in the committee but I have yet to attend any events related to Autism. Zzz. The feeling sucks seriously. T.T Why they put the events on Saturdays, and the timeslots clash with my music lessons, and it is freaking held at Bedok so I couldn't rush there as well.

I felt like I am 纸上谈兵 when I wrote the latest event proposal LOLOL. I am imagining all the possible scenarios (like how the kids will behave, how the volunteers will react, how big is the venue etc), and then I'm hoping that what I imagined is correct. (Which apparently I rock, because PY accepted my proposal with a few edits LOL).

Went back to rush the competition report (I swear the deadline is so tight and the project itself is complicated and tough), and Amanda came to join me after her midterm. Finally submitted on time. T.T Insane manzxc, so time-consuming.

(Our exhilarated faces the moment we emailed the person-in-charge our end product)

Thanks my teammates Amanda, Christel and Yanlin in joining me for this tedious yet interesting competition hahahahas! (: Doesn't matter if we win or not (but hopefully, we get into the finals at least because we really put in effort luh), but all matters is that we get to experience this interesting stuff. Solving crimes lehs! How cool is that, hehehes. :D

After which, we headed to Star Vista for a clique meetup wee! First time to Star Vista Teoheng and I want to comment that the room is abit small, but alright, we shall make do with it. Hahahahas! (:

(Happy belated birthday, Cheong!)

Failed surprise. Eve lured Kaiyuan out to grab drinks for us, but I couldn't manage to light the candle (wtf the three of us in the room do not know how to use a lighter alamak). And Kaiyuan was peering down the window at the door staring at us throughout the entire trying-to-light-up-the-candle process, which we didn't notice... Hahahahas, failed friends. :3

(We packeted Eighteen Chefs for dinner, whilst Kaiyuan packeted Rollie Ollie which looks damn freaking nice?!)

But I was famished and I doubt a few slices of sushi (and expensive at that) can fill my tummy, so I opted for baked rice at Eighteen Chefs. But sighpie, we didn't know there's no student meal for takeaway T.T So we spent twice the amount of money. Zzzz. Arghs stupid.

(The situation at Teoheng)

Photo taken with Amanda's Samsung Note 5, and I think the quality of the photo sucks. LOLOL, I attributed this flaw to the lighting problem.

(When you are too short to be seen)

(I finally pushed my way through to get my face in the photo?!)

Photos taken with Weina/Kaiyuan's iPhone 6, and the quality sucks also?! So grainy omg. Perhaps because we took the pictures at night. But what's the conclusion? Both Samsung and iPhone suck at taking photos at night T.T Sian. 

(Attendance 5/5)

Hahahahs, sorry Amanda, I know you hate this photo because you said you looked weird in it. But after scrutinising every single detail on every other photos, I deduced this to be the best already?! Hahahahas, sian. If only the second photographer stood nearer to help us take our photos. :/ She looked like she was taking scenery shots (stand far far one) -.-


It's so hard to say it
but I've been here before.
Now I'll surrender up my heart
and swap it for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment