[ nos-tal-gia ]

Friday, April 8, 2016

I am profoundly enchanted by the flowing complexity in you.

Because today is Ben's birthday, and he told me he spent most of his day studying. I wonder one week later when it is my turn, would I also spend my day studying? #lifeofanundergraduate Sighs. I don't even feel excited for my birthday anymore because it would mean that finals are really nearing, but I am not prepared. Help!

(Throwback to one year ago)

Thanks to those who didn't actually forget about me and even ask me out to celebrate my birthday. But also sorry to those whom I have to push back till after finals because I really cannot tank anymore. 4 deadlines of individual assignments / projects coming up during my birthday week, I'm going berserk. Screw sleep although my team presented the topic of sleep for CFG. LOL, that irony. I think I have no day, no night now. Zzz.

Hanging. In. There. Still.

I don't want to lose it. This semester might be my one and only chance to pull it all back. I need to save my CAP T.T Sighs.

But yay, efficiency at its best. I multi-tasked between watching my drama and eating my dinner and typing out the burdensome SGH observations logsheet and did my module surveys. Finished all within 2 hours. Yay!

But yeahs, happy birthday Ben! :DDD


We don't know where to go, so I'll just get lost with you.
We'll never fall apart, cause we fit together right, we fit together right.
These dark clouds over me, rain down and roll away.
We'll never fall apart, cause we fit together like, two pieces of a broken heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment