[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 9, 2016

I hope there are days when you fall in love with being alive.

Has been seeing/experiencing a lot of interesting things these days.

Like political issues in group projects. I finally understand how L felt when he experienced it last semester. Apparently I think I didn't realise the seriousness of the matter until Dewei had to call and explain to me LOLOL. T.T Bullshit NM2104. The only good thing I gained from the module is just a friend like Dewei. Really felt grateful for him because of his constant encouragements. He's forever telling me that "hey yanqi, you did a good job", but LOL I think it's not the case because whenever I open the file, there is always drastic changes with my part. LOLOL. Okay nevermind, I really spent a lot of time on it, I can safely say that I put in effort and love in nurturing that piece of bullshit research paper. T.T Perks of being the maknae in the group, because all these bullshit will be tank by seniors and they don't have high expectations of you. LOLOL.

CFG taught me to show gratitude, because expressing appreciation can make one happy. I'm trying to step back and view the world in another light. And yeahs, I think I am a lot happier this semester than the previous. Maybe CFG is not that much of a useless module than what I initially thought. Hahahas!

(I miss this girl)

Sighs, I miss eating all the yummy food with Huiqi. Grabbing quick lunches, like waffles and pancakes, these few days for lunch because I am forever rushing for time. Bad for tummy, but 24 hours is simply not enough x.x

(That day I had Miam Miam spaghetti which Ben said it looks like some wedding dish?!)

Hahahas, I need to eat good food soon. Buffets anyone? I got cravings for Kiseki lehs. Sian, I'm going to boycott waffles/pancakes after finals. No more, omg, no more. I'm so sick of it already LOL. I'm actually craving for Bingsu now, the weather is too hot. I want my bubbletea. I want to eat my tom yum pasta from Pastamania, omg, how long has it been since I last patronised that shop?! Yoshinoya's salmon is damn delicious also. Sighs, apple strudel? Maggie mee goreng! Ahhh, too many things for me to eat.

(Milk and Honey with Huiqi)

I love this flavour omg, it is Lilac something. Lilac Dream? LOL, I think I'm good coming up with names. Hahahahas! But this flavour is so much nicer than the Honey Velvet, sorry Huiqi. #Ineedtospeakthetruth :D

Recently I have been seeing Jingren around a lot also. Thanks for always asking me out for lunch/breakfast/dinner and even though I couldn't make it most of the times because I need to chiong my work, thanks for the thought. At least I know people still care for me. :D I feel blessed.


There comes a point in your life
when you realised who matters,
who never did, who won't anymore
and who will always will.
So don't worry about people from your past,
there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment