[ nos-tal-gia ]

Monday, April 11, 2016

You have been playing my heart like a grand piano.

Okay, I just went for a NM2104 project consultation this morning with the rest, and just when I thought our project is 98% done, there seems to be tons of work needed to be done still. T.T Geeez, and submission is this Wednesday, I can't wait! Like really. LOL! And yeahs, I feel useless. Like I cannot do anything to help, and even if I offer my help, it will be a 越帮越忙 kind of thing. ... So is being grouped with seniors a good thing? Hahahas! Okay, I shall conclude that it is still a good thing, because my project grade is secured (hopefully), I just need to deal with the emotion of feeling useless. >.< And hope they don't mark me down for peer evaluation.

And yesterday was the submission deadline for GER summary and poster in the softcopy format. Wah, relishing my joy manzxc. I just need to survive Wednesday to get past my GER presentation (time to mug and study the research paper before I embarrass myself during the presentation T.T) before I'm half done with the module!

Kudos to myself because I traveled all the way to AMK to get the poster printed. #dedicatedtoGER I have no idea why the Kent Ridge poster printing shop is damn freaking crowded, and it takes 1h to print ~4 posters after my calculations. Hmmm... But yeahs, either way is still super time-consuming, sighs.

I want to eat all the food.

(Hotplate tofu which is the bombz)

(San Lou)

(Sambal Kangkong)

(Mama's favourites Prawn-Paste Chicken)

Dinner last weekend with the family. All the yumz yumz in my tummy. Hahahas! :D Sian, I suddenly miss the joy of cafe-hopping. Anybody? LOL, errr no wait. I need $$$ first. LOL! :3

(Got this super chic tiny croissant from Breadtalk)

(But no, the egg yolk is not flowy)

Sighs, disappointment.

Oh anyways, our CFG facilitator emailed us to request for a smaller version of our poster because they are thinking of making it into collaterals to hand out to the employers and students in the form of mousepads, postcards or notebooks! Hahahas, apparently our poster has been receiving much attention during the Mindset 2.0 Event that many people are taking photos of it. LOLOL! #proud

Three more weeks to freedom! Hang in there peeps!


Every 60 seconds you spend upset
is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

2 comments: