[ nos-tal-gia ]

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bicycles. Because love requires trust and balance.

GER presentation with these babes yesterday. It went well fortunately, hehehes! :D My heart was thumping wildly when the tutor asked some question regarding some confounder, and I was totally ohshit, is that a super big loophole that none of us noticed?! But thankfully, JJ was able to tank and managed to bullshit his way out. Hehehes, :DDD Perks of having a smartass in your group.


(With my babes, but I hate the photographer for cropping Ben out)

Completed our GER presentation in 10 minutes, good job guys. JJ and I went chilling at YALE NUS library (totally good place) while waiting for Ben to end his tutorials. Wanted to do work but ended up talking for a few hours omg. Inefficiency much nooooo. But yay, I managed to ask JJ to help me vet my NM2101 assignment (but apparently he is of no help because he don't study NM hahahahas!)

(Dinner with the fatties hahahas)

I swear we over-ordered. Geeez, it is like 14 gigantic slices for three people?! Hahahas! But okay luh, $16/pizza I think quite cheap and filling. Just that I think the MSG too much, me and JJ was so damn thirsty on the way home. >.<

(Because I insisted on taking a photo)

Sometimes it helps to be the youngest + female of the group, because the guys would bobian but follow my wishes hahahahas! :DDD Tried to crop the rest of our GER groupmates in but apparently they disapproved of my editing skills, saying the entire picture looks ghastly. Hahahahas! Seriously guys.

(Surprise birthday cake by JJ)

Awww, it was my first time receiving a letter from a guy. Xiao touched omg. Thanks JJ :DDD But hehes, happy birthday to Ben and I. #challengefailed to blow only one lighted candle LOLOL!


Never ignore a person
who loves and cares for you,
because one day you may realise
that you've lost the moon while
counting the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment