[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Falling for the fallen.

Guess which princess' birthday yesterday? Hahahas!

Yes, me!

Hahahas, what a rhetorical question. So my birthday coincides with the last day of school as well. Does it mean that everyone is looking forward to 15 April? Hahahas! :D #shameless

(Last NM2101 tutorial)

I realised I really like my tutor a lot, except for the fact that she did not reply to my email regarding some individual assignment, sighs. I did it by myself in the end, with the help of my favourite human in the Earth, Amanda. *fingers crossed that I did it well* I hope she would teach other NM modules, and I can meet her as my tutor again hahahas! :D

(Met up with this boy for lunch)

(Woohoo, mango cheesecake!)

Took a video of him awkwardly singing Happy Birthday alone, hahahas! Hilarious much LOL! Found a super good secret place: the ERC rooftop. Perfect place for singing birthday songs without getting judged because there isn't anyone around hehes. (except for the fact that it isn't sheltered).

Received this cute little bear from him and a 100% effort handmade card. Hahahas, he went to the extent of printing my pictures and cutting/pasting them, how thoughtful is that. :D Ahhh, I really felt blessed to have such a friend whom I only met this semester. Thank you very much.

(Crayfish Pasta)

Swensens because there's free ice-cream on birthday. Hehehes, decided to pamper myself and go for crayfish pasta despite it being a little expensive than the others. >.< But ohwell, it is my birthday rights. LOLOL!

(Thankful for this bunch of monkeys)

Catching up over Swensens and Llaollao. Snapchatted too much food pictures to people, so much that JJ told me to hide my weighing machine. Say whut?! I swear one day I will throw a stone at him hahahas.

(Symmetry spotted)

I'm glad nothing changed despite being in different universities/courses. Thanks babes for the company and the present (bag), I need it very much. Hahahahas! :DD Check out my super attention-seeking bag next semester. LOL.



You are the author of your story.
If you're stuck on the same page,
Remember that at any moment,
You have the power to write a new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment