[ nos-tal-gia ]

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Love, and leave gracefully.

Lack of updates recently because it was the reading week (ie. intense preparation for the upcoming exams), but apparently it was proven not to be all that intense to me because I died a million times for today's paper. It was my very first paper, and I went to sit for the exam with a dash of hope. But yeahs. My future is bleak now. T.T

I swear I am sweating in the fully air-conditioned exam hall. I was practically hugging onto my calculator, furiously typing in values in hope to get an answer that appears in the options, but nope, nope. The values just didn't appear. How is it that half the time I am getting answers that are not in the options?! Omg.

Seriously yanqi. So this is just what you got? Okay sua nevermind. On a hindsight, GER is officially over. 1/5 papers down. 1.5 more weeks to Summer Break and I can't wait! In serious need to chill now.

Let's pray that the rest of the papers will be a piece of cake for me okay. Like this piece of cake over here:

(Lemon Zesty Cake, coupled with S'mores drink)

So I finally redeemed my birthday cake from Starbucks, hehehes. I need some zesty flavours in my life now, to wake me up from my laziness. On a side note, the S'mores is really not bad?! Good recommendation by Amanda! :D Except that it is really very expensive. $9.20 for a Venti-sized which doesn't even look Venti. Ahhh, $$$.

Sighs. Back to studying.


And in the free fall,
I will realise I'm better off
When I hit the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment